Sunday, June 17, 2007

Chez Fehr


Table for three here Chez Fehr, as I visit my dear old friends Jim and Chrissy Fehr. They were married two months ago, and I experienced being an honoured bridesmaid for the first time.
Now as life settles for them, I get to visit as they whip up something that smells amazing in the kitchen. I am reminded of the many times that Dave and I would have Jim over for dinner and a game of Settlers, and of the crafty time that I brought Chrissy over to sample the brownies that Dave and Jim were burning. We have discussed how my old world and new world have yet to collide and perhaps that will come about in the near future. In the meantime, I am treasuring the moments that I share with my dear old friends, and I am enjoying also the memories that I will make with my new ones. At Chrissy's request, this has been composed in their humble and cozy love shack.

4 comments:

Faye said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heath and Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The College Game said...

Love Shack is such a great song by the B-52's. It's amazing where Blogger can take you on random reads.

Heath and Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.