Wednesday, January 23, 2008

PS..... I Love You

I was going to go to see "27 Dresses" tonight. Every once in a while, I like to go on dates with myself. At first, I will admit, that wasn't the intention and I sought for someone to come with me. But I am so glad that I had this little date with myself.

In fact, I didn't go to see "27 Dresses"-- I saw "PS. I Love You" instead. *sigh* I should have known to bring a big box of tissue because I ran out of napkins from my poutine half way through and my sleeve was getting pretty disgusting.

I walked into the theater for the late show and it was empty. I actually laughed out loud, feeling slightly loser-ish. I had the pick of the theater for a seat. A couple people trickled in before the movie started, and wouldn't you know it: these three girls come in just as the movie was starting and sat. right. behind. me. This would have been okay if they weren't occasionally kicking my seat, talking really loudly, sucking on candy loudly, and THEN. Oh MY gosh, one girl's phone rings-- and she ANSWERS IT.

"hey.... how are you?.... I'm just in a movie right now....yeah....Really?! She said that?....."

ARGH. Having a personal moment here with my poutine, soggy sleeve, and BASEBALL BAT.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
J&C said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bonnie said...

hey... what's up?? what's with the revised post and lack of comments? hope everything is OK.

Anonymous said...

(spam?)

Thanks for the review on this...I really want to see it! (and will bring my own baseball bat, just in case)