Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Vomit Day!

I woke up a few times last night to Cyan wretching and then hopping on the bed to stick his nose to mine (UGH!)... so it came as NO SURPRISE that I had to make a few leaps to the bathroom in the morning to avoid stepping in the puke ALL. OVER. THE. FLOOR.

Happy Valentines Day from the cats.

I feel a little responsible, though... I mean, I ran out of the good cat food so as a backup I fed them the cheap back-up stuff until I could get some the next morning. I think I remember Cyan puking last time A fed them that. NOW I know. SO poor cat. POOR ME.

THEN

There was a "police incident" up Hastings today so the buses were redirected and my bus conveniently didn't stop at my bus stop. So I had to take a different bus that got me as close as the Courthouse. I had a walk a ways to work. It was OK.

A is away for another week and won't be home until NEXT weekend now, so I will get my valentines day on another day. I am OK with that. I bought a case of beer on my way to my accounting mid-term last night. I only made it half way there, and then turned back and decided that I have taken on too much this semester and I want to succeed at my Marketing course so Accounting will have to wait until next semester. I am burnt.

The beer was good.

I went upstairs last night and enjoyed watching Isabel (A's niece) make valentines day cards for her classmates. That is what the day should be about. Homemade valentines day cards and cookies. Why did it get so complicated?

1 comment:

KPetrie said...

Are you sure the cause of Cyan's problems weren't caused by your beer purchases???