Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Over the last week...

I know... MORE about cats. I am a little fascinated by these four legged fur balls. Like why do they crap on the floor next to the litter box? (OK, maybe it needs to be cleaned) AND why do they cover it up with a receipt?

Why are they OK with me waking up at 6 am every other day of the week, but on SATURDAYS they wake me up at 4:30 or 5:00??

For someone who isn't a cat person I am loving these guys anyways. When I get home, Aries runs to the bedroom, hops on the bed, and meows until I come to cuddle with him.
At night, both of them curl up by my feet.

Krista and I had our RTE (Retail Therapy Expedition) to Bellingham on Saturday night. SO FUN. We had burgers at Bob's and absconded with a few jam packages from the table cuz they looked cool. We karaoked, found some new candies, took pictures, and made each other gag. GOOD TIMES. Made it through the border with over $300 worth of Hershey's kisses, jeans, tops, bottle of wine, and gifts for her nephews. AND we actually CLAIMED it all ('cept maybe the wine, but they didn't ask)and they let us through without paying duty!!!

Monday, I had my Marketing class and our group got together after class to do some "research" for our project at the pub. Our project is on the marketing strategy of Granville Island Brewery. Since the BCIT pub doesn't serve Granville Island, we had to do a comparison analysis. My group ROCKS.

Yesterday, I set off the smoke detector doing my hair. I felt so bad, that I called upstairs to apologize and tell them that everything was OK. But, I woke them up a second time by calling them. YAY ME.

Got some help packing last night and that made me happy. There just seems to be too much too much to do and so little time to do it. So I bought J some pizza and he showed me his new dance moves while he packed. I scraped my magnetic poetry off my fridge-- SO weird that it STUCK to the fridge the way it did. I have to figure out how to get the black marks off.

I think that about wraps it up.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I'm curious as to how he danced and packed at the same time. Those would have to be some pretty "special" moves. Ah well, he's a pretty "special" guy. tee hee!